Sunday, March 18, 2012
Best Buy:Turtle Beach Ear Force X32 Digital Headset
Product Description
The X32 wireless gaming headset is powered by state-of-the-art 2.4/5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi radio technology that virtually eliminates wireless interference. Equipped with multiple EQ and sound field expander presets, the X32 allows gamers to mix and match audio settings for different gaming scenarios. Featuring massive 50mm speakers and lightweight design, the X32 delivers superior audio quality and extreme comfort. If you’re serious about gaming, then get serious about the sound. Step up to the X32 and experience game audio like never before.
- 2.4/5GHZ Dual-Band Wi-Fi - Selects the optimum frequency in the 2.4GHz/5GHz spectrums, virtually eliminating interference
- Digital RF Wireless Game Sound - Uncompressed digital audio signal provides CD-quality game sound
- Amplified Audio - Enhances game sounds for a more immersive experience
- Equalizer (EQ) Presets - Multiple EQ presets including bass and treble boost combination
- Sound Field Expander Presets - Boost the sound levels on the left and right sides for better tactical accuracy
- 50 mm speakers; 2.4/5GHz Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- Auxiliary Input
- Dynamic Chat Boost; Microphone Monitor
- Multiple Audio Presets with amplified audio
- Wireless Digital Game Sound
Turtle Beach Ear Force X32 Digital Headset Reviews
Turtle Beach Ear Force X32 Digital Headset Reviews
| 4 of 4 people found the following review helpful By 2Lawyer (Jackson, MS) - See all my reviews = Fun: This review is from: Turtle Beach Ear Force X32 Digital Headset (Accessory) I bought this a week ago at a local retailer and have LOVED being able to play without disturbing anyone.So, for the review: The headset is very comfortable. It fits my big head very well, and the padded top does not "dig in" to your head like most headsets do. The ear cups also are comfortable around my ears, and I haven't had any issues whatsoever with them. Bass/Treble/Mids - Surprisingly clear and loud. Bass sounds really good and deep to be coming from such small speakers. Chat: great! the boom mic is very clear and folds out of the way when not in use (like all of them). Setup: pretty easy. I just used the included splitters for audio, and plugged the transmitter into the xbox USB port. It comes pre-paired with the transmitter and headset, so don't do what I did and attempt to re-pair the two! That is actually my biggest complaint. Pairing per the instruction manual never worked for me. I had to turn off headset,... Read more 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Turtle Beach Ear Force X32 Digital Headset (Accessory) Short Story:Like many previous reviewers, I bought these as a replacement for my Turtle Beach X3s, which were fantastic. These were not acceptable; I sent them back. I haven't yet decided whether to try another pair or get Sennheisers. Long Story: These were recommended by a friend, so I had high hopes. The packaging was great, and they made a great first impression with the build quality. The foam that wrapped around the sides was a little unevenly glued/stitched, but that's not a big deal. The green/black styling is awesome. They feel great compared to the X3s; the ear cups are firmer and angled to better fit a human ear. All positives here. When I first turned them on, there was a hum. After about 30 minutes and a trip to a concrete room, it was clear that the hum was internal to the left ear (batteries are in the right) and no combination of batteries would fix it. A second, louder buzz started when I plugged in the chat... Read more 2 of 3 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Turtle Beach Ear Force X32 Digital Headset (Accessory) I bought this headset to replace my old set of Turtle Beach x41 headphones, since they had recently broken and I wanted something to fill the gap until the release date of the x42s.The headset itself is of good quality and is on par with what I had in the x41s, although I was a bit disappointed that it was only offered as a RCA input style. The sound effect modulators that are built in also do a fairly good job of boosting bass/treble and adjusting the sound field without becoming overwhelming, although certain combinations of the two can get quite loud. I had two major problems with this headset that caused me to return it. First and foremost, there is a constant mechanical buzzing or hum in the left earphone whenever you are not perfectly aligned with the transmitter base. I found that if you were at a certain distance and position from it (i.e. within 3 feet and straight in front of it, destroying the purpose of a wireless headset) that this... Read more |
› See all 10 customer reviews...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment